VinnCorp is urgently looking for potential candidates for the position of “Project Manager”.
will be assisting to Development Manager in organizing ongoing projects/products. Mainly responsible for monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, and organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Major responsibilities & job requirements include:
• The candidate must have a bachelor degree in computer science
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Will be looking after all the activities of the technical team and reporting to top management, also coordinating with clients if needed.
• Responsible for the development team and the progress of running and upcoming projects
• Planning and Executing the project’s requirements
• Managing and tracking progress of multiple projects and managing client expectations on deliverables and timelines
• bring reliable solutions to client’s inquiries Costing and budgeting of project in coordination with management, considering the cost-effectiveness and control over the budget
• Assist technical team in design and development tasks, Utilize software life-cycle methodology.
• Create and maintain a project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, and status and resource allocation, Coordinate delivery of development that meet quality assurance
standards, Assist test team in creating test plans and testing efforts, Maintain documentation of projects, Maintain and administer all project-related activities