VinnCorp is urgently looking for potential candidates for the position of “Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer”. The candidate must have a bachelor degree in computer science with
1-3 years of relevant experience along with the following technical skills:
• Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies, testing types, testing techniques, tools, and processes.
• Understanding of SDLC, Bug life cycle, and STLC.
• Ability to review requirements and functional specifications with quality in view.
• Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the product.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Liaise with team members (e.g. developers and product managers) and stakeholders to identify system requirements, gather details on reported issues, and preview new features.
• Have good analytical skills.
• Good Technical Documentation Skills.
• Ability to work within the team & can work independently.
Email your full resume to email@example.com