VinnCorp is looking for a Assistance Finance Manager with sound knowledge and experience. You will be responsible for financial activities of the organization with administrative and financial tasks, including invoicing, budget drafting, issuing purchase orders, and implementing and managing procurement processes.
The Assistant Finance Manager will play a vital role in improving and maintaining the financial standing of our companies. The ideal candidate will help determine financial strategy and policy, arranging the appropriate funding and managing financial risks in the organization. The Finance Manager will ensure our companies have the cash and liquidity to meet its obligations, will be involved in tax, HR and compliance matters. The Finance Manager will be an official point of contact for all financial matters and one of the authorized signatories on all financial documents.
- Managing daily cash balances
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units.
- Maintaining our accounts system.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis.
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge.
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues.
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff.
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
- Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed.
- Processing credit card payments received and transferring money from Paypal accounts.
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
- Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed.
- Manage payroll and MPF matters for Company, business units and subsidiaries.
- Complete tax filings and dealing with matters relating to the IRD.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in a senior financial position. Having exposure of Software house is a Plus
- A good understanding of financial management obligations, especially statutory obligations and requirements.
- Be an analytical thinker with strong investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Perks & Benefits:
- Market-Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parent’s Medical Coverage *
- Company Stocks Sharing Plan
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly work environment
Send your resume to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line. You can also fill out the form below, so we can reach out to you.