Careers at VinnCorp
Digital Marketing Manager
Karachi | OnSite
VinnCorp is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with sound knowledge and experience. You should have a strong background in social media networks, website content, email marketing, and Google ads.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns (Social Media).
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating essential metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- BBA/MBA degree in marketing or a related field.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in running Google ads, Facebook ads, and search engine ads.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
- Campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Perks & Benefits:
- Market-Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parent’s Medical Coverage *
- Company Stocks Sharing Plan
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly work environment
Send your resume to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line. You can also fill out the form below, so we can reach out to you.