- Develop new Angular Project & Fix bugs related to UI.
- Handle Responsive Web issues using Media Queries and Flex.
- Convert PSD into HTML/CSS & Create Browser Compatibility Layouts.
- Developed user-facing elements proposed by UI/UX designer.
- Collaborated with designers to create clean interfaces and to optimize the experience and interactions.
- Worked closely with software development and testing team members to design and develop robust solutions to meet client requirements for functionality, scalability and performance.
- Understand & implement complex business requirements.
- Communicate with backend engineers about API requirements and refinements and testing in Postman.
- Worked on building modules f rom scratch like Forms (Saving, Submission and Approval), Notification generation, Dynamic Forms, Graphs, reports (calculation, generation and exporting) using Angular.
- Create unit tests to ensure code is functioning as expected.
- Create well written documentation.
- Ensure front end code is able to query APIs.
- Frontend Developer( Angular Developer)
- 3+ Years of Experience in Angular.
- Experience in Angular Material, ANT Design and NG Prime.
- Have exposure of Resolvers, Authentication Gaurds.
- Should be Able to optimize performance of Angular Application.
- Strong base in Object Oriented Concepts.
- Experience in an Agile environment with test-driven development (TDD)
Perks & Benefits:
- Market-Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parent’s Medical Coverage *
- Company Stocks Sharing Plan
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly work environment
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the subject line. You can also fill out the form below, so we can reach out to you.