VinnCorp is looking to hire an “HR Manager”
Candidates having an MBA/BBA degree in HR from a reputable institute along with 3-6 years of relevant experience.
- Identify suitable candidates for job vacancies.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process by preparing recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate job portals.
- Be actively involved in the initial screening of candidates, and schedule interviews in coordination with the managers.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, and skills and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, leave data, etc.) according to company policies and legal requirements.
- Should be well versed with payroll working along with the finance department.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status change.
- Design, review and implement policies and SOPs.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
- Self Learns and Improves the methods and functions through R&D.
- BBA/ MBA or relevant certification with expertise in HRM
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or HR Executive
- 3-6 years of experience
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Familiarity with social media and the internet
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Solid understanding of employee legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Market-Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parent’s Medical Coverage
- Company Stocks Sharing Plan
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly work environment