VinnCorp is looking to hire an “HR Manager”
Candidates having a MBA/BBA degree in HR from a reputable institute along with 3-6 years of relevant experience.
• Identify suitable candidates for job vacancies.
• Managing the recruitment and selection process by preparing recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job portals.
• Be actively involved in the initial screening of candidates, and schedule interviews in coordination with the managers.
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, and skills and apply HR recruiting best practices.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
• Maintain employee records (attendance, leaves data, etc.) according to the company policies and legal requirements.
• Should be well versed with payroll working along with the finance department.
• Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status change.
• Design, review and implement policies and SOPs.
• Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
• Self Learns and Improves the methods and functions through R&D.
• BBA/ MBA or relevant certification with expertise in HRM
• Proven working experience as HR Manager or HR Executive
• 3-6 years of experience
• Ability to foster healthy employee relations
• Familiarity with social media and the internet
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
• Solid understanding of employee legislation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Market-Competitive Salary
• Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
• Parent’s Medical Coverage *
• Company Stocks Sharing Plan
• Recreational Activities
• Friendly work environment
Interested candidate may share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org“.
Kindly mention the position in the subject line.