Following are the requirements for Salesforce Administrator.
The key requirement is for a Salesforce administration expert, who understands the security and management aspects of Salesforce platform. The resource will be responsible for supporting our user base, maintaining day-to-day processes as well as playing an integral part in optimizing and enhancing our Salesforce applications by gathering requirements from our users and turning them into solutions to meet the evolving needs of the business. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas including but not limited to account and contact management, cases, orders, communities, managed packages, and complex integrations, and ensuring data integrity throughout our Salesforce system.
– Bachelor’s degree or advanced degrees in Computer Science or related field.
– 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
– Relevant Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations.
– Salesforce Lightning platform experience
– General technical acumen on managed technology and platform
– Establish criteria for standard excellence with the ability to drive it forward.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Can-do attitude, fast learner.