Careers at VinnCorp
Senior Salesforce Developer
VinnCorp is looking for a Salesforce Developer with sound knowledge and experience to analyze the processes in the company, design the CRM workflows in Salesforce, and provide custom solutions for specific business requirements.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of mavensMate or eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
Perks & Benefits:
- Market-Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parent’s Medical Coverage *
- Company Stocks Sharing Plan
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly work environment
Send your resume to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line. Or apply by filling out the form below.
Job Category: Software
Job Type: Remote