Careers at VinnCorp
Senior UX Designer
Remote | Remote
VinnCorp is looking for a Senior UX Designer having creativity at the core along with technical knowledge. We expect you to have an eye on details so the mockups, prototypes, and MVPs are designed flawlessly.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product and Developer teams to deliver on projects which support business KPIs.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and support the team with high-fidelity mockups.
- Communicate requirements to developers; passionate about designing elegant solutions for complex problems.
- Master the site experience: on-site user journey, user profiles, multi-touch web experiences, and buy stages.
- Closely monitor and provide analysis on customer feedback (user surveys, polls, etc.)
- Develop research-driven designs from qualitative/quantitative data; validate and measure the impact of your designs.
- Present designs to the web UX team, engineering team, and stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Process oriented and detailed when it comes to execution, but nimble and flexible to change course as needed.
- Help build presentation decks.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a user experience designer.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent related professional experience.
- Experience building positive relationships with engineering, design, and project management counterparts.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; ability to defend your designs analytically.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple high-profile projects in a dynamic organization.
- Solid systems thinking, visual UI design skills, a specialist in HCI methodologies and web usability principles.
- Capacity for creating intuitive designs and layouts with a propensity towards simplification and minimalism.
- Proficient with Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator, CSS/HTML.
Have an online portfolio that illustrates a holistic user experience skill set (please provide a link to your portfolio and passwords, where relevant).
Perks & Benefits:
- Market-Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parent’s Medical Coverage *
- Company Stocks Sharing Plan
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly work environment
Send your resume to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line. You can also fill out the form below, so we can reach out to you.