VinnCorp is looking for a Senior Content Writer with sound knowledge and experience. You will be responsible for produce search engine-friendly articles to be published on both the client site and other blogs.
- Work with the senior SEO manager to produce clearly-written and engaging content for web pages and blogs to support the growth of the client site’s relevant organic search footprint
- Coordinate with the senior SEO manager to create pitches and write guest posts for link exchanges as necessary
- Research resources and information that can add authoritative value to articles outlined by briefs
- Apply the latest SEO best practices to output
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within the deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure the timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- At least 3 years of experience in writing long-form content for websites (producing content for Software as a Service companies/clients is a plus)
- Strong skills in writing, editing, and proofreading (American English), as well as research—journalistic rigor is a must; we want a reporter and not just a columnist
- Capable of adhering to client standards and open to feedback
- Organized, detail-oriented, creative, and collaborative
- Can consistently produce quality work with a reasonably fast turnaround
- Passionate about helping websites rock
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services.
Perks & Benefits:
- Market-Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parent’s Medical Coverage *
- Company Stocks Sharing Plan
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly work environment
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the subject line. You can also fill out the form below, so we can reach out to you.