VinnCorp is looking for a Software Quality Assurance with sound knowledge and experience. You will be responsible for supporting multiple projects by collaborating with others to understand business requirements, developing test plans, creating and implementing manual and automated tests and ensuring that our products are high-quality and functioning properly.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Must have 2 to 5 years+ of experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Must have Experience of Automation Tools.( Selenium, Cypress and appium)
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Collaborate with business and development teams to identify system requirements and design performance tests.
- Plan and develop the methodology and approach for regression, baseline, comparison, and benchmarking tests.
- Execute various performance tests including load, stress, latency, soak, and scalability
- Define the test strategy to include designing, writing, and executing performance test cases and procedures.
- Drill into performance issues and identify metrics, bottlenecks, and propose solutions.
- Continuously analyze and propose solutions on how application performance can be improved.
- Create and execute test plans with high-quality test cases for straightforward scenarios involving one or more product components and features.
- Perform initial defect triage and root cause analysis.
- Correctly log defects and provide relevant data to partner teams so they can address issues.
- Test change requests (e.g., addition, removal, modification to existing features, etc.) and provide recommendations on how the change might impact test scope and/or product behavior.
- Debug, troubleshoot, create and maintain test automation scripts.
- Create simple tools to reduce manual effort or more accurately audit components or improve feature quality.
Perks & Benefits:
- Market-Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parent’s Medical Coverage *
- Company Stocks Sharing Plan
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly work environment
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the subject line. You can also fill out the form below, so we can reach out to you.