VinnCorp is looking for a WordPress Developer who can manage WordPress websites seamlessly. Along with front-end development, your responsibility will be to maintain the back end of the website.
A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Editing, Creating, and modifying Word press websites & templates.
- Editing, modifying WordPress Plug-in.
- Proactively perform cross-browser testing and optimizations for speed.
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code.
- Experience in debugging WordPress websites’ issues, plugins conflicts, theme conflicts, and keeping websites up and running after updates.
- Experience in setting up E-commerce stores using WooCommerce.
- Looking for an experienced Web Developer with good skills in Front End Development, WordPress & Knowledge of core PHP will be a plus.
- Proficiency in using various page builder plugins such as WP Bakery, Elementor, Divi builder etc.
- Theme & plugin customization and development of other CMS would be a plus
What We Offer:
- Market competitive Salary
- Medical coverage Self & Dependants
- Parent’s Medical coverage*
- Company Stocks Sharing Plans
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly Working Environment