- Having a bachelor’s degree in business administrator
- 3-6 years of experience in the marketing domain.
- Candidates having past experience with technology companies will be given preference.
- A sense of aesthetics and innovation in terms of ideas and introducing new strategies to the team.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and time management skills.
- Outstanding in written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience with identifying target audiences.
- Must stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Plan digital marketing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation, increase reach, improve brand image and drive qualified traffic.
- Collaborate with designers and content teams to generate promotional content.
- Represent the company at industry events for company promotion and recruitment drives.
- Build strategic relationships with industry professionals, agencies, vendors, and publication houses.
What We Offer:
- Market competitive Salary
- Medical coverage Self & Dependants
- Parent’s Medical coverage*
- Company Stocks Sharing Plans
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly Working Environment
Interested candidate may share their resume at “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
Kindly mention the position in the subject line.