Careers at VinnCorp
Senior DevOps Engineer
VinnCorp is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with sound knowledge and experience. You will be responsible for surveying the technology used in the company and developing a simple process to manage the infrastructure that supports software development, testing, and deployment.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Good Exposure on Terraform
- Have experience on CICD Gitlab/Github actions/Jenkins (able to write pipeline from scratch)
- Kubernetes deployment and troubleshooting
- Helm understanding package, deployment, troubleshooting
- Linux able to work and troubleshoot
- Shell Scripting
- Python Scripting
- DevOps and DevSecOps concepts (how add security gates in pipelines)
- API work with any application API and able to write shell or python scripts
- Good to have Vault Istio Nu Vector Security Scanners Security tools knowledge or able to work with those products. Deployment, scripting, troubleshooting production issues.
Perks & Benefits:
- Market-Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parent’s Medical Coverage *
- Company Stocks Sharing Plan
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly work environment
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the subject line. Or apply by filling out the form below.
Job Category: Software
Job Type: Full Time