In a flash, ChatGPT gained 1 million users within a week of its launch in November 2022. It was introduced as one of the finest AI chatbots which could help users write better content – specifically copywriting.
However, it poses questions about the feature, performance, and results of other copywriting tools. One of the biggest questions is how Chat GPT stacks up against other AI-powered writing tools.
To answer the question, we have come up with a comparison of ChatGPT with other AI copywriting tools. We’ll highlight the pros and cons of each of them to help you analyze if ChatGPT is better than its alternatives.
So, let’s dive deep into it.
Comparing 5 Best AI Copywriting Tools with ChatGPT
As an updated version of OpenAI topped on GPT-3 family, ChatGPT is designed to help write top-notch content. Every day, the GPT 3 AI answers 10 million queries within the shortest period of time.
What makes this copywriting tool different from the others is how it converses with the user, similar to a normal person. Ask ChatGPT a question in the chat (similar to what you would chat through different social media channels), and it will easily draw relevant information to provide answers to your query.
The best part of ChatGPT is its memory. This AI chatbot remembers the conversation carried out with the user and provides answers keeping the context in view.
- OpenAI ChatGPT produces content within a few seconds of getting a command, while a human writer takes a long time involving the process of researching, writing, and editing.
- Besides English, ChatGPT is familiar with 94 languages. Apparently, other copywriting tools don’t have wide language expertise like this.
- Aligning with the tone you expect, it delivers content that matches the standard of your brand. In fact, you can provide this Open AI text generator a sample for tone, and the content it will generate will match the tone and format.
- From the tech industry to baby care and everything in between, Chat GPT is trained to answer every query you have.
- Being a reasonable solution to writer’s block, ChatGPT can give you some exclusive ideas and insights you can work on.
- Unlike other AI copywriting tools, it is free to use for now. Since its monthly cost is 3 Million USD, it is expected to transition into the paid version soon.
- One of the limitations of this conversational AI chatbot is the data. Information you get from ChatGPT is updated till 2021. So, it might not give accurate results for the events after 2021.
- Since ChatGPT is trained on data and has learned it, biased answers from this copywriting tool are common.
- As a machine, ChatGPT lacks personal experience. So, you cannot get any data that includes personalization, which can prevent your readers from feeling connected.
Jasper (Previously Jarvis)
Before ChatGPT, Jasper had the largest market share and was considered the best and fastest content and copy-generating bot. This conversational AI tool can produce a variety of content.
Blogs, social media posts, ad copy, features list for eCommerce, titles, meta-descriptions, product descriptions, and everything in between can be written with Jasper. However, what makes Jasper stand out from other AI writing tools is its ability to create high-quality content with good readability.
- Google Chrome is one of the most used internet browsers, with a 65.84% market share till November 2022. Since Jasper has a Chrome extension, it makes it much easier to use and more reliable than others.
- As a global AI copywriting tool, Jasper drives content in more than 25 languages. This makes the tool accessible to a large audience, but it’s still less than OpenAI ChatGPT 3.
- Although Jasper is a paid copywriting tool, it provides you with a free trial option for 5 days. However, you need to enter your credit card details for this.
- Jasper offers a different pricing model for every user. So you can pick the most suitable one according to your budget and needs.
- Jasper allows you to use Grammarly with the toggle of the click since it provides native support for Grammarly. This helps you ensure your content is always grammatically correct.
- While Jasper agrees to provide a list of features, you get a simple interface with it.
- While producing long-form content, you might get repeated instances from Jasper. That said, you must pay attention to detail and make amendments once the content is produced.
- Although Jasper generates content with data and statistics, it doesn’t provide references and citations to help verify it.
Being GPT-3 AI, CopyAI drives content at an impressively good pace, like every other copywriting tool in this list. It creates a diverse range of content, from social media content to email marketing copy.
Marketers and content generators at leading companies like Zoho and Microsoft use it to draft content. However, its generated content needs a little tweaking before you publish it.
With a handful of unique features, this copywriting AI tool is used to produce content and brainstorm. One way or another, this gives it the upper hand over ChatGPT.
- CopyAI is trained to generate content on two of the popular copywriting formulae, i.e., AIDA and PAS. So, you can simply pick one and get the copy aligned with the preferred formula.
- While one of the cheapest AI copywriting tools, CopyAI gives you the privilege to make a custom fit package according to your needs, while other copywriting tools don’t.
- The videos in the help center of CopyAI are easily accessible. This eases the application of the tool to your advantage.
- Once the content is produced, you can share it outside the CopyAI platform to get reviews from your team or line manager, which streamlines the process.
- The interface of CopyAI is simple and intuitive. You get easy access to every feature while the content is generated with a few clicks.
- Content generated from CopyAI is a little inconsistent – especially the long form. It loses coherence and needs editing, which is a time taking process.
- Compared to ChatGPT or another OpenAI text generator, the input options in this copywriting tool are limited. You cannot request a custom tone to make the content crisp.
- CopyAI provides a template for every type of content. However, the layout of this template isn’t as friendly as you’d get with other tools.
Trusted by 4,000,000+ content generators and marketers from around the world, Rytr is considered one of the best AI copywriting tools. As a GPT3 chatbot, it uses propriety AI to create content.
Using Rytr, you can draft appealing content across a list of industry verticals. In less than a minute, you can sign up with Rytr and get started with generating content.
- Rytr is one of the cheapest AI copywriting tools. Its starter package will cost you $9 and allows you to drive 100,000 characters.
- Although it is less than ChatGPT, this copywriting tool is capable of generating content in 29 languages. It has the capability to communicate with a large audience, but the market ratio is still less than ChatGPT.
- If you get tangled in any feature or an issue pops up, Rytr customer support will provide speedy assistance. Its support is excellent and helps you figure out the matter quickly.
- Like Jasper and CopyAI, you also get a chrome extension with Rytr. This help increases the tool’s usage and makes creating content easier.
- There is a built-in plagiarism detector in Rytr. However, it might not be as reliable as renowned plagiarism checkers.
- Rytr sets a boundary for you when it comes to tone selection. You can only pick a few tones in the dropdown, while ChatGPT gives you content in your desired tone and format.
- You cannot rely on the blog’s outline from Rytr since it isn’t coherent from the introduction to the conclusion, as you get from other copywriting AI tools.
Writesonic is the last yet one of the best AI copywriting tools on our list. This GPT3 AI tool is trained to help writers, eCommerce businesses, marketing teams, and entrepreneurs to produce top-notch content.
The first choice of over 300,000 users, it is used to create blog post outlines, meta descriptions, landing pages, YouTube scripts, and everything in between.
- Like other copywriting tools, you can generate unique content with Writesonic with a quick turnaround time.
- You get different content templates on Writesonic, including TikTok and YouTube. That said, you just have to pick one and get started with content generation.
- It isn’t just for driving new content. You can also rephrase content using Writesonic. To start, you simply need to enter the sample content and ask the tool to rephrase it.
- Only $1 greater than Rytr, the basic package of Writesonic is cheap yet affordable. So, you can make good use of it while investing just a few bucks.
- Writesonic restricts you from creating long-form content that exceeds 1500 words. This might be a hindrance to those in need of lengthy content pieces.
- Although you get templates with Writesonic, they are very limited and may not be up to the mark.
Since there is a long list of copywriting AI tools available, we have only compared the top 4 with ChatGPT to help you learn which one to opt for.
Although there are 3 primary limitations with ChatGPT, we prefer it since its pros significantly outweigh the cons. OpenAI ChatGPT is reliable for its simple interface, free usage, and its ease of creating different types of content within minutes. Therefore, we recommend this fantastic writing tool to all copywriters to generate new ideas, improve their copy, and create fantastic content.